Sunday, October 17, 2010

Doing business internationally, Economic system, and Art

I know thats no one will like this topic, but I don't have anything els to write about it, so I thought why I don't do review about what I studied ^_^.



      Doing Business Internationally, what I remember that if people whant to be successful in global business, they must learn other culture and adapt to them. TO avoid misconceptions in global business you shoud learn about others languages, religions, values, customs and economic system. I hpoe it's true.....
      If you learn about another languag that's make deal with people easy coaus you dont need to someone to explains what happen.

  Ammm ok now Economic system, this topic about traditional systems, command or controll system, capitalism,and mixed system. command and capitalism are opposite, but mixed system is command and capitalism .

   ART you can discribe the picture or sculpture by two ways. One way is art criticisim, who people and things are in picture ? about details>>> lins, colors and shapes, and then analys the work.
    second way is art hestory, this about the story behind the work. When, where and by whom ?
and this chapter about art of virgin mary and others:)>>> idont remember the whol details.

OK that's it ....... scott I swear that I didn't look to tha book at all ^_^

I hope everyone were happy with this topic kkkkkk :)

4 comments:

  1. I'm really impressed if you didn't look at the book. I feel like you have learned a lot in class. You aren't just learning English, but you are learning all kinds of things. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Scott^__^ because of your explaining in class for the lesson was well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fatima
    Why didn't you put this topic before the exam
    It's very useful
    But really you are clever, because you are able to learn many thing at the same time
    Masha'a allah
    Ashjan

    ReplyDelete
  4. ashjan thank you I'm realy happy that's you like it cause I thought no one will like it :) thank you again

    ReplyDelete