Saturday, October 16, 2010

Language of Roses .... 1 .....

Talk about this topic is so long , so I will talk about it in two parts. Now I will start with part 1........*_*
   
    Language of Roses is a universal language. Rose means a lot of different feelings such as happiness, comfor and love. I read before that an old saying gose IF YOU HAVE 2 cente, buy frome one bread and the other one buy ROSE...... I know that for me if I look to the roses I feel OPTIMISTIC.

    as everyone know that ROSES have many kinds, colors and meaning. I will talk about two kinds of ROSES. the first one is ORCHID, what attracted me to it that it has a smell on the night and has different smell on the day. Also it has many different types and colors. Chinese believe that if someone saw the Orchid in her/his dream that means a message <<<< she/he must take care of their love and romance. They called it Flower Perfurme Kings<<<<<<< what a nice name :) 
     and this is Orchid
           

   Also, I read about TULIP <<<<< I like this flower :)


This rose means LOVE!!! you know why??? ok I will tell you....
They said that in Iran MAN

 who fall in love with a BEAUTIFUL GAIRL,


 but oneday he heard about her death << -_- :( So, he rode his horse and he went to the top of the mountain and he threw him self


,and the place where his blood bled >>>>> Tulip grew

If you whant to say I LOVE YOU to someone or to your love but you can't say it or you feel emparrassed , just give her/his tulip because it will say that instead of you <<<< that easy ofcourse :)

       Now I will take about the meaning from the colors and numbers <<< don't miss that in part 2
                                          
                                            Bay and see you soon:)
                    

No comments:

Post a Comment