Sunday, October 10, 2010

Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus

Once upon a time, in Venus Planet their were women lived there. Just women with pink life. They used to do panel discussions among them and dialogues everyday. They discuss their problems, their daily lives. They discuss what happened in their day, some thing happy or sad, something good or bad. they talk about everythings to each other, they hear each other. Every one of women when talked she can find someone who listening to her carefully, someone who's feel with her, someone who's looks at her gently and facial expressions suggest that. This planet has a lot of roses and flowers. They lived in this planet in safety and peace. On another hand, Mars, men just lived in this planet. They plaied with each other roughly, they hanging out. They go and come here and there no one ask them where, why and when will you com ?? they lived with their own mind. They live indebendent life. suddenly, while one of them was trying to explore the wold around him, he found Venus from afar. He loked at the planet carefully again and again. He tried to found way to communicate with them until he find and go there. women of Venus welcomed to him, he loved this planet and the women in this planet, so he invited his friends. Venus appeared to be crowded, so they decided to go to earth and live together on it.....

When I read this story I realized that the men are vandals >>>> I am just kidding
I think men and women befire they understand each other more than nowadays... now they just fighting without take time to think or to discuss their problems>>> ofcourse I mean all kinds of relations. Husband and wife, father and his daughter, mother and his son...... and other relations.

I have many things to say but talk about this is long....but because the exam I cant say more maybe next time I'll talke more ^_^

and this the book if someone want to read about it

7 comments:

  1. "Women; you can't live with them! and you definitely can't live without them!"
    That is probably true about men as well! at least from the perspective of a women :)
    Good luck with your studies...
    Keep posting.

    I hope I get the chance to visit your blog again.

    Regards,
    Saleh

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really nice story! Now I know why men and women live on the Earth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saleh..... thanks for your comment,,,
    and ya it's true men cant live without women
    I have the honor if you visit my blog again :)

    Scott.... thanks but I hope you like it:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoW ... so funny story, I really like it.
    woman can't live without men, and men can't live without woman.

    sometimes some men are vandals, but also some woman are vandals especially when we watch soccer games kkkk :)

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a nice story . do you know what I wish ? one day ,we will go to venue planet for a day without any men ,and I am sure it will be an unforgettable day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hassan ... hahahhh I like your comment especially when we watch soccer games kkkk :)
    I'm happy cause you like it:)

    zainab or Z.... I know I wish too but I think as the hassan says woman can't live without men, and men can't live without woman
    Be careful if someone will say fot your husband kkkkk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read your blog frequently, and I just thought I’d say keep up the fantastic work! It is one of the most outstanding blogs in my opinion. lab created diamonds vs real diamonds

    ReplyDelete