Saturday, October 16, 2010

Language of Roses .... 2 .....

OK ... I talk before about kinds and stories of Roses. Now I will talk about meaning of colores and numbers of Roses.
   If someone give you RED rose that's mean>>>>> I miss you a lot.
but if someone give you YELLOW that's mean>>>> you are the sun of my life <<< be careful to not burn you and thy say also yellow means jealousy
the PINK rose >>>>>> it's means adore you
WHITE it means>>>>> you such as the angel.
ORANGE it's means>>>> aloyal freind
PURPLE means>>>> I wish for you every happiness and success.
BLUE means>>>> I will stay by your side until death. <<< in our life now no one will do this *_*

NOW the strange thing that the meaning from numbers.....

If you give ONE rose that means >>>>> you are every thing in my life.
If you give TWO roses that mean >>>>> we will not separate from each others
If you give FOUR roses that mean >>>>  thanks
If you give SEVEN roses that mean>>>> I love you
If you give EIGHT roses that mean >>>> I am loyal to you until death.
But the most important that if you give TEN roses>>>> Do you marry me?!! *_*

All of this meaning is funny, but beautiful at the same time....

At the end I want to say LOVE as the beautiful Rose, the HONESTY is dew drops on it, and CHEATING and INFIDELITY as the shoes that trample upon it and crush it , so dont be the person who crush the rose

I hope you enjoyed whil you are reading ..... and this is for everyone


                                                                         THE END

4 comments:

  1. nice and great job ftoma
    i like ro0o0o0se to0o0o much
    this topic is too beautiful like you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great...

    The meanings of the numbers are really strange!

    What about if I give someone seven and half roses?! kkk
    Thanks :)

    --
    Hassan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashjan>>>> thanks ya I love roses too because I think rose is the best way to express feelings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hassan... kkkk I think it means I LOVE YOU AND HALF kkkkk

    ReplyDelete