Tuesday, November 9, 2010

If you have the right to SMOKE It's my right to INHALE FRESH AIR



     


              Every morning, when I go out of my apartment I was happy and my mood was high. Suddenly, my mood
 changed . Do you now why? Because smokers who don't care about others only think of themselves. how many times that I go uot with my smile in the morning then infront of me who smokes  while I was walking in the street or on the campus at the U of C. Uh my God thats make me angry. I feel I want to kill this parson<<<just joke .

     When a smoker smokes It's up to him. He will decide about his health. He wants to kill himself
But what about the person who lives with him, eats with him, go and come with him, all this time his partner inhale air with him. He did not think of his partner health.
    Or what about the person which coincides with the smoker in a bus stop, train, street.

         Even the park when you go to it. Imagine that you are going to see the wonderful scenery,and inhaling the fresh air. Imagine... you are closed your eyes , and there a wonderful breeze and you are in this position in an atmosphere of calm and relaxing ...................Suddenly,  stench comes to your nose that's wake you up from your calm.....      

           Imagine what will happen to you. Surely that's will change your mood feom better to worst.

        I do not want to talk about the harm caused by smoking, or the damage of smoking, because everyone knows about smoking damages.

    AT THE END I want to say ,if  the smker thinking that he have the right to smoke...ALSO, he/she must thinking that it is OUR RIGHT to inhale fresh air. 

8 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you! People need to remember that if their actions are hurting the people around them, they shouldn't do them - that includes smoking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You right I hate the smoke because sometime I get sick when I stay with someone who somke.Good subject!!!
    Keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scott, thank you for your support my idea yea as you say people need to remeber ....


    abdul, if you're stting with someone who smokes I can't at all*_*

    thanks Abdul ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fatimia, smokers are the dirtest people on EARTH because:
    - They don't care about other people.
    - They throw the end of their cigarettes in the streets and the side walks.
    - They don't mind smoking and talking to you in the same time, so you'll breath their smoke.
    The worst thing is, smoking near to children and especially your children.

    Don't let them change you MOOD :(

    Good topic Fatima ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fatima your topic is very incredable
    I hate smoking but allah yhdee everybody

    ReplyDelete
  6. Abdulaziz,

    Certainly, I will not change my mind ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Z, thanks my dear ^^

    Ashjan, yea as you say allah yhdee everyone
    thanks ^^

    ReplyDelete