Saturday, September 25, 2010

My Ship Of Life

Hi...
I am TheDaimond Rain, Iam from Saudia Arabia. I came to Calgary last three mounthes to study English to be abal to go to university. first, I want to talk about what I like and wht I dislike, I used to do many thing in my countray, actually I like to do many thing. Ilove photographes, especilly natural pictures. Also, human, anemals and roads actually evrey thing. Also I like drawing faces and evrey thing I wach,for example,when I was studying at uneivirsty in my couintry and felt boring from my teachre I just handle the pincel and starting to draw the teachers face. I like the children too match. I like to hung out with my friends and go to the mall. second I dis like to sit alone and do nothing. Oh by the way I forget to till you that I love ride hursing.

when I arrived to Canada evrey thing change in my life. I should do evrey thing by my silfe. But ti is a good way to dependance in to my silfe.  I should go to the grossary store and buy the fruit, vigetables. I live in a flat with my brother, this flat naer of the park, Princess Park Island. I can go to this park by walking , see the duck and feed them, take pictures, do many thing. I dream that one  a day to be special and succssful with my work and life.
Finally, I love to live the life.

11 comments:

  1. That's so interesting that you used to draw your teacher's face when you were bored. I'll have to make sure that our class is never boring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA !
    hey daimond rain girl, plz when our teacher got smiling just take a picture for him by your drawing, I like it (^-^)..and let him saw his pic, plz !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hay man
    Thats so nice , you have a nice hoppies which is good here in Canada because it has alot of landscapes to take image them .
    Good luck and I hope that you can get what are you looking for :) .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to live the life.i like this part
    keep it up.all the beast ,my hart with u .

    ReplyDelete
  5. first, thanks miaad for your comments i love it:)
    ............
    scott..oh i mean my teacher thank you for your comment of course i dont feel boring until now but when i feel boring I'll draw you:)
    ....
    hmsroro84 thanks ok why not I'll do it hhhhhh
    ......
    abufarha thank you man but I'm girl man hhhh
    anyway, thanks for your comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WoW that's awesome ^^ you have many things to do!
    I think you'll not be bored, because you have many opportunities to escape form a boring situation.
    By the way, could you draw Scott or someone from our classmate and show us?
    If you good at drawing, you might start your own business, and earn a lot of money, and then emigrate in Canada kkkkkk
    I hope you'll be successful and your dream become true(^_^)

    Live Your Life

    --
    Hassan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Fatima, wow you wrote a lot, but this is good because you can know better :(

    Riding horses !!
    Is this one of your hobbies ???

    Oh fatima: Can you drawn my face??haaaaa

    waiting,, and I hope you'll get what you deserve ..

    Best..
    Your Classmate
    Abdulaziz +_+

    ReplyDelete
  8. hassan .. hhhh I'm not good in drawing ^* I hope to be someday
    thanks^^

    abdulaziz..
    yea I love horsing and I love riding horses but you in my country I can't but I rode horse already here in calgary . the feeling was a wonderful :)

    hhhh i just drew when i was in university so for long time but I'll draw your face oneday^*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Daimond, I hope the best for u forever in your life, and get what do u like. good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  10. good luck deer
    you deserve all good things
    be interested in your life as you are
    allah bless you

    ReplyDelete
  11. abdul... thanks for your comment^ ^

    asjan..my dear thanks alot ...
    insha allah ^ ^

    ReplyDelete